Thank you so much to Lady Inga for stepping up to this important position. At June Faire
Lady Ceara Grigour will retire from the position of List Mistress. Brava to Lady Ceara for
serving so well!
The current Kingdom Arts and Sciences Minister is our own
Nidda Riddarelli! She was appointed to that position
this March, at Kingdom Arts and Sciences. Brava!
Dragon's Laire has new Arts and Sciences and Bardic Champions!
Lady Andromache wowed everyone at Candlemas with her Bardic presentation. And THL Aelianora de
Wyntringham was made Arts and Sciences champion through her work on cheese. There was a tight field
running for Arts and Sciences champion, with Master Arion the Wanderer and Lady Ela y
Ynis Dewi giving formidable entries of their own!
The following Court Report was composed by our court coordinator, Tsuruko.
- Invocation of the Lists
- Dame Madrun announced the judging schedule and room assignments
- Dame Brighid Ross announced news from Their Majesties
- Master Cedric called THL Renart the Fox to present Her Excellency with her Pelican scroll
- The Event Master (THL Renart) made announcements pertaining to the event. Their Excellencies
presented him with a gift for his efforts.
- The Myrmidons were installed as the Baronial War band, exchanging a banner and shield
THL Loric presented archery medallions
- Lady Sorcha and Lord Idomenus were adopted by Their Excellencies as members of Dragon’s Laire
- Serjeantry Cloaks were presented to:
- Master Cedric Wlfraven, Sargent
- THL Morgan van Daemerung (THL Ermenrich), Sargent
- Don Talentus del Albero, Gallant
- THL Caius Foxcotte, Gallant
- THL Jenae la Joyeaux, Courtier of Service
- THL Magdalena del Albero, Courtier of Service
- Lord Alberto Martini, Courtier of the Arts & Sciences.
- The retiring champions were given the Dragon’s Flame:
- THL Mateusz z Plocka (A&S)
- THL Ataliana de Segna (Bardic)
- The new Baronial Champions were installed:
- Arts & Sciences: THL Aelianora de Wyntringham
- Bardic: Lady Andromacha of Dragon’s Laire
- The newly named Scholars of Dragon’s Laire were
- Dame Madrun y Gwehyddes
- THL Aelianora de Wyntringham
- Their Excellencies recognized the inspirations of the new champions
- The Order of the Dragon’s Pearls recognized the other competitors
with the Light of Scholarship:
- Master Arion the Wanderer
- Lady Ela y Ynis Dewi
- The following awards were given:
- THL Ataliana de Segna
- Lord Thangbrand
- Carl von de Ostenwache
- THL Caius Foxcotte
- Neoptolemus of the Myrmidons
- Trent of the Myrmidons
- Defender of Dragon's Laire:
- Dragon’s Flame (retiring champions):
Sent to the Dragon's Laire Email List by THL Caius on
Did you know?
There are more letters about activities at various past events on the letters page of the
Did you know?
There is usually a formal, or rarely an informal, Baronial encampment at each major camping event.
Copyright © 2013, Barony of Dragon's Laire. The original contributors retain copyright to
certain portions of this site. Contact the
Dragon's Laire Webminister for information on using photographs, articles,
or artwork from this website.